Do you like your name?
Does your name have any special meaning?
What kinds of names are popular in China?
Are there many Chinese people who have the same name as you?
Is there any tradition about naming babies?
Do you read magazines?
Do younger people or older people prefer to read magazines?
Have you ever read online magazines?
Did you read magazines when you were young?
What kinds of magazines are popular in your country?
Do you use the internet (very much)?
When was the first time you used the internet?
Is the internet very important (or, useful) to you?
Do think you can (or, could) live without the internet?
Describe a couple you know who have a happy marriage
You should say:
Who they are
How you got to know them
How long they' ve been married
And explain why they have a happy marriage
Do you often attend weddings?
What wedding gifts are popular in China?
How do you think of the perfect age for marriage?
Why do Chinese people like to go to celebrations like wedding ceremony?
What do you think is the ideal age for getting married?
I have a lot of friends, and most of them are still young. However, there is a couple, they both are my friends because we studied Chinese in the same class, and they got married four years ago. They are a very nice couple because they love and respect each other very much. Surprisingly, they both have active and dynamic characters. In my opinion, I think there is something very strange which is very hard to explain happening between them, for example, they always have the same ideas, opinion, and hobby. They especially like the same food and sport. Moreover, they never make decision without asking his/her partner opinion even if It is a very small thing. In addition, when we have party, birthdays or weddings, they never participate separately. They always go by couple. If one part can not go, the other will stay at home with his/her partner. As a result, they absolutely trust in each other. The husband always reserves the best for his wife, and his wife treats him respectfully. That is why I rarely see they have argument, not even a tiny argument. I admire them very much; however, I usually tease them about their romantic and lovely marriage. They told me that the most important factor that helps keeping their happy marriage is they always respect their partner’s ideas, opinions, and thinking. Now they have a daughter, and their happiness increases excessively. Their daughter resembles both father and mother closely, and she is so lovely as well. If I were them I would be very happy and proud of the marriage. I would try my best to preserve my marriage because that is the most precious thing in my life. In my opinion, I think it is not easy to find an appropriate partner but they make it. Not only I adore their marriage but all of my friends have the same attitude.
A happy marriage is a cocktail of open communication, honesty, hard work, and a whole lotta love. But what does that look like in real life? Five wives open up about what a happy marriage means to them, because they're living it!
1. "A happy marriage is being happy with what you've got, rather than expecting your marriage to be a certain way," says one married woman. "Being content and grateful for what you have, instead of constantly trying to live up to some unrealistic standard set by movies and romance novels, is real happiness."
2. "In a happy marriage, two people share things equally," says another married woman. "It doesn't sound romantic, but I’m honestly happy because my husband does the dishes and the laundry as often as I do. We cook together, we run errands together. I don't feel burdened, and I don't feel taken for granted."
3. "We talk about everything, and I think that's what a happy marriage is," says one wife. "I've had relationships in which I felt like I had to keep secrets from my partner, but I can tell my husband anything. I like that I can be open about my feelings, and know that we'll work through whatever it is together."
4. "This is my second marriage and it's happy, unlike the first, because we are totally honest with one another," says another woman. "Whether we aren't thrilled with what's happening in the bedroom or we're concerned over money, we spit it all out and then work it out."
5. "I think a happy marriage is about forgiveness," says another married woman. "No one is perfect and if you can just let go of the little things and move on from the bigger things, like arguments, with a forgiving rather than begrudging heart, you're in really good shape."
- 2017年11月2日雅思阅读考试预测... 2017-10-09
- 2017年11月2日雅思口语考试预测... 2017-10-09
- 2017年11月2日雅思听力考试预测... 2017-10-09
- 2017年10月28日雅思写作考试小... 2017-09-27
- 2017年10月28日雅思阅读考试小... 2017-09-27
- 2017年10月28日雅思口语考试小... 2017-09-27
- 2017年10月28日雅思听力考试小... 2017-09-27
- 2017年10月21日雅思作文考试机... 2017-09-21
- 2017年10月21日雅思阅读考试最... 2017-09-21
- 2017年10月21日雅思口语题目预... 2017-09-21