Describe a leader---领导
Describe a neighbor-----邻居
Describe a senior citizen.-----老人
Describe an adventurous person.---有冒险精神的人
Describe a person you want to meet.----想见的人
Describe a car.---汽车
Describe a book---书
Describe a small successful company.----成功的小公司
Describe a gift----礼物
Describe a foreign food you would like to try.-----外国食物(频繁考到)
Describe a photo-----照片
Describe a TV programme.----电视节目
Describe a wild animal.------野生动物
Describe a vehicle you want to buy.—交通工具
Describe a place with a lot of water.----有水的地方
Describe a leisure center.------休闲中心
Describe an interesting event----有趣的事
Describe some good news that made you happy.---新闻事件
Describe a successful experience---最近关于“成功”的考到的比较多(以下有相关考题附有题目)
Part 2 &part 3 传统频率题分享
Describe a friend you have known for a long time.
You should say:
how you first met
how you keep in contact
what kind of person he or she is and explain how your friendship has lasted so long.
1. Do you think having friends is important?
2. What are some differences between friendship in the past and friendship today?
3. Are there any benefits from having long-term friendships?
4. How can people maintain (keep) the friendships they have for a long time?
5. How do people in your country meet (make) new friends?
6. Where do people go to meet new people (make new friends)?
7. What do you think is the most important factor when making new friends?