Take after (somebody) (长相、举止或性格) 像
(to resemble somebody else, usually a family member)
• Mark is so hot-headed. He takes after his father. Mark做事急躁，很像他父亲。
Take apart 拆开
(to disassemble something)
• He took his laptop apart to see if he could fix its problem. 他把笔记本电脑拆开，看看能不能修理。
Take back 收回 (错话或错误的想法)
(to admit wrongdoing)
• You're right - I take back what I said, it was totally inappropriate.
Take down 拆除
• It's time to take down the Christmas tree until next year. 明年才能把圣诞树拿下来。
Take off 起飞/突然成功/(常指突然且出人意料地) 离开
(to leave the ground and fly)
• When does the plane take off? 飞机什么时候起飞?
(to become popular or successful)
• That new song by Samantha Star has really taken off in the charts.
• Samantha Star的新歌在音乐榜居前列。
(to leave a place quickly - colloquial)
• Sorry, but I have to take off now since my partner is waiting for me at the restaurant.
Take on 聘用
• The department store took on more staff over the busy Christmas period.