1. Do you think there’s a difference between” fashion ” and “style” ?
2. How often do you go clothes shopping?
3. Would you bring your husband/boyfriend with you when you go clothes shopping?
4. What do you like to shop for the most?
5. Where is your favorite shopping centre?
6. What is your favorite brand?
7. Are you a shopaholic?
8. Do you go to many shops before buying one particular item or do you just buy the first one you find?
9. Have you ever felt uncomfortable with what you wear?
10. Did your parents ever make you wear something you didn’t like?
11. Do you like to go shopping during the sales?
1. I believe fashion is what is outside, so we have got fashion trends, things that most of the people at a particular time do. Like, wearing scarfs or certain kinds of pins. But, style is what comes from within. So, no matter you are following the fashion trend or not, if you are stylish, you can go a long way. Because, you can very well express yourself and it comes in everything that you do.
2. I buy clothes when I need them. So, last time when I went shopping it was because I had to buy a pair of jeans and some kurtis. Right now, I have enough clothes to wear everyday and still not be bored by them.
3. I would love to, but only when I find that they are comfortable shopping with me. Because, shopping truly is in itself a big task. You have to go shop by shop and then look at different clothes and so many more things. So, if they are happy finding clothes for me and helping me on it, by their wish, I will surely. But, if they find it hassle, I’d prefer going alone or with friends.
4. Mostly, I shop for books. I am a bibliophile in that way and the moment I finish a book, I jump on to other. Most of the time, I have a buffer of books. So, if in case I am not able to buy a book, I have got a set of unread books at my hand.
5. I think in my city, there is this mall, Pal City Mall, I like going out there when I have to buy lot of things together. Like books and clothes and bags or may be go for parlor as well. It is a nice place with all of these things and the quality of products available is also nice.
6. For clothes, I think my favorite brand would be W. I like its kurtis because they are very feminine and subtle and then yet very loud. Also, I feel very comfortable wearing them. When it comes to shoes, I mostly go for either action or bata. I think they are pretty good.
7. No, I am one of those who would shop only when required.
8. It depends. You know there are things that just strike your eyes and you are like fall in love with them. It is only when I fall in love with things that I go out and buy them. So, if I find that one thing in a shop I go ahead, but if in any way I am not satisfied I prefer going to the next shop.
9. Yes, there is this top that I had and I loved it but I was not very comfortable wearing it because my body structure at that time was such that it was dragging down.
10. Most of the times. I remember as a child I had to wear what they said. There was this top that I had and really did not liked it, because it used to itch a lot when I wore it. But, because it was warm and everything I had to wear it. However, I think at that time it did not even bothered me as to what I was wearing. Because, joy was somewhere else.
11. Yes, of course. I mostly go for shopping only during sales. Because, you can get the same thing at a cheaper price, most often 50% less. So, why not!