13.The typical teaching situation of a teacher and students will no exist in 2050, to what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. Should governments spend money on art, when they have so many other important issues and concerns? You should use your own ideas of knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
15. The development of science and technology benefit our life. However, scientists cannot find effective solutions to the problems they created. To what degree do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
16.More and more employees work at home with modern technology. Some people claim that it benefits only workers, but not employers. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 或As technology develops, more shopping and business is done through the internet while communication face to face becomes less frequent. Is this a positive or a negative development?或 Nowadays, many people are using mobile phones. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this on individuals and society.
17. When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
18. Environmental problems are too big for individual countries and individual people to address. We have reached the stage where the only way to protect the environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? /或Damage to environment is an inevitable consequence of the improvement in the standard of living. To what degree do you agree or disagree to this position?
19. Some people say the popularity of English and tourism will harm the minorities and minor languages, To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. /Globalization will inevitablely lead to the loss of a variety of languages and cultures.Give reasons and solutions.
20.A lot of countries have schools that focus only on the males or females. What are the advantages and disadvantages of unisexual schools?
21. Some people say that governments should pay for the public health care and education, while others say that it is not the government’s responsibility. Please discuss both views and give your own opinion.
22.In many countries traditional foods are being replaced by international fast foods. Some people think that there are negative effects on both family and the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
23. Wild animals have no place in the 21st century. Some people think that preventing these wild animals from dying out is a waste of resource. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.
24. Some people think that children of different abilities should be educated together. Other people think that it’s better to teach the intelligent children separately and with special treatment. What do you think?use your own ideas of knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
25. Young people are important resources to their country, but governments may ignore some problems faced by young people in running the country. Please show those problems and give your ideal suggestions to solve them.
26. Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone?s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is negative. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
27. Some people believe that air travel should restricted because it cause serious pollution and uses up the world’s fuel resources .To what extent do you agree or disagree?
28. Creative artists should be given freedom to express their ideas (words, pictures, music and films. However some people think government should take some restriction with them. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Give your reasons with own knowledge and give examples.
29.Some people believe that in order to give opportunities to new generation companies should encourage high level employees who are older than 55 to retire. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons and personal experience.
30. “The media plays a valuable role in keeping us informed and entertained. However, many people believe it has too much power and freedom.” Discuss your views on this, giving examples and presenting a balanced argument both in favor of, and against, the power and freedom of the media.