1. Old people have their own ideas of how to think， behave and live. However， these are no longer suitable for young people in preparing their modern life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. In some countries， there has been an increase in the number of parents who educate their children themselves at home instead of sending them to school. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages？
3. In many countries， women are allowed to take maternity leave from their jobs during the first month after the birth of their babies. Does the advantage outweigh the disadvantages？
4. Some people think painting and drawings are as important as other subjects， they should be compulsory in high school education. What do you think？
5. New parents should attend a parenting course to learn how to bring up their children well. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
6. People still value artists in the age of advanced science and technology. What are the reasons？ Are arts as important as science and technology？
7. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree？
8. Some people think that universities should not provide theoretical knowledge， but give practical trainings that are beneficial to society. Do you agree or disagree？
9. In some countries， it＇s possible to buy a wide variety of foods transported from other countries. To what extent the benefits outweigh its drawbacks.
10. In developing countries， some people think governments should introduce new technology for people in order to improve quality of life， while others believe governments should offer free education. Discuss both views and give your opinion.