关于联系方式(Ⅱ)
491.When will you let me know the result?
你何时把结果通知我?
492.You will be hearing from us by next Saturday.
下周六前我们将通知你。
493.By the way,shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
顺便问一下,我是寄信还是打电话通知你呢?
494.You'd better do it by mail.
您最好写信给我。
495.It would be difficult for you to reach me by phone since I live in a student dormitory.
由于我住在学生宿舍,你打电话很难找到我。
496.I will look forward to hearing from you.
我将等候您的通知。
497.My postal address remains the same.
我的邮寄地址照旧。
498.You can reach me at any time at your convenience by dialing 3845520.
你可以在方便的时候随时拨打3845520。
499.You can reach me in my office at this number 4426378 during the day.
你可以在白天打电话到我办公室找我,号码是4426378。
500.You can call me at my home at 5395178 in the evening.
你可以晚上打电话到我家,号码是5395178。
501.I'll contact you by next Saturday.
我将于下周六前与你联系。
502.If we decide to hire you,we will notify you by mail.
如果我们决定聘用你,就写信通知你。
503.Thank you very much for your consideration.Then I will wait to hear from you.
谢谢你的关照,那么我就等候你的通知吧!
504.Thank you.I will be expecting your call.
谢谢你,我就等候你的电话。
505.I will write to you within a day or two.
一两天内我将给你一个书面答复。
506.You will hear from us soon.
你很快就能收到我们的答复。
507.Do you have my number?
你有我的电话号码吗?
508.Do you have my postal address?
你有我的邮寄地址吗?
509.My address and telephone number are written on my resume.
我的个人简历写有我的通讯地址和电话号码?
Dialogue A
(I=Interviewer主试人 A=Applicant受试人)
I:Any questions you would like to ask me?
A:When will you let me know the result?
I:You will be hearing from us by next Saturday.By the way,shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
A:You'd better do it by mail.It would be difficult for you to reach me by phone since I live in a student dormitory.
I:All right.That's all for you.I've got some more candidates to interview.Thank you for coming.
A:Thank you very much,Mr. Wilson.I'll look forward to hearing from you.Good-bye.
I:Good-bye.
Dialogue B
I:Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
A:By mail,please.My postal address remains the same.
I:May I call you at your home about your final decision?
A:You can call me at my home at 5395178 in the evening.
I:I'll contact you by next Saturday.Thank you for your interest in our company.
Notes 注释
You'd better do it by mail.您最好写信给我。
had better do something 表示建议,劝说;最好……
You had better take a raincoat.你最好带上雨衣。
2.I will contact you by next Saturday.
我下周六前与你联系。
3.Thank you for your interest in our company.
感谢你对我们的公司感兴趣。
4.by the way 顺便问一下如:
By the way,do you smoke?顺便问一下,你抽烟吗?
Words and Expressions
result n.结果
dormitory n.宿舍
postal a.邮政的
address n.地址
convenience n.便利,方便
dial v.拨号,拨打电话
contact v.接触,联络
look forward to 希望,期望