Describe something expensive you bought.
1. What do young people usually buy in your country?
2. Why are electronic products so popular among young people?
3. Do you think people will buy more electronic products in the future?
4. Do you think it is easy to save money?
5. Do you think children should learn to save money?
6. How do you think shopping will change in the future?
7. Why do some people buy things they don’t need?
Describe the kind of clothes you like.
1. Is it a good idea to let student design their own school uniform?
2. Why doesn’t someone like to buy clothes?
3. How does fashion industry affect people’s life?
4. How do think about young girls becoming thinner because of fashion models?
5. Can you see from what people wear their personality?
6. How do you think about some people being discriminated because of what they wear?
Describe a successful small company in your hometown.
1. What kinds of companies are there where you live?
2. Are most successful companies in your hometown small or big?
3. What makes a small company successful?
4. Do you think small company has more or less chance to become successful?
Describe something you would like to do successfully.
1. What makes a successful person?
2. Why do people want to become successful?
3. Why do people admire successful people?
4. Do you think successful people deserve to have privacy?
Describe an ideal home.
1. What types of home are popular in your country?
2. How has home changed in the past few years?
3. How is living in cities different from living in countryside?
4. How do you think the home people live will be like in the future?
5. Do people prefer modern homes or traditional homes?
6. How are cities going to develop in the future?
7. Do you think the changes are good?