1. Tell me something about your work?
2. Tell me about your studies?
3. Tell me about the city you come from.
4. What do you think about the lifestyle in the city?
5. Do you like cooking?
6. When do you usually cook?
7. Do you like to read book?
8. How much time do you spend in reading book?
9. When you were young, what kind of book did you like to read?
10. What kind of book do you like best?
11. What do you usually read? Why?
12. What is your favorite magazine?
13. What kind of newspaper do you have in China?
14. What are the requirements for your house decorations?
15. Is the place you are living good for your child? Why?
16. Do you know your neighbors? If not, Why?
17. How long have you been a student?
18. What do you enjoy most about your studies?
18. Why did you choose this university?
19. What is your major in your university? Why did you choose it?
20. Why did you choose this school?
21. How long have you been a college student?
22. Tell me something about your campus life?
23. Do you prefer to be a student or to be a working person? Why?
24. What kind of TV program do you like when you were younger?
25. Is your hometown good for raising a child?
26. What kind of transportation do you usually take and why?
27. How to improve the transportation system in your country?
28. How is the traffic in your hometown?
29. How much do you spend on transportation? Is the fare high?
30. How to improve the traffic problem?
31. What kind of communication do you prefer?
32. How often do you use telephone?
33. How often do you write an email or letter?
34. Which do you prefer to use telephone or email?
35. Do you prefer to send an email or write a letter? Why?
36. When do you use telephone?
37. Do you prefer to have a face to face communication or to communicate by phone?
38. Do you think clothes is important for you?
39. What is your opinion about clothes?
40. When do you wear formal clothes?
41. Do you think it is necessary for a child to help in household chores? Why?
42. Are there any changes in your household chores now?
43. What kind of household chores did you do when you were a child?
1. How do people shop now?
2. What is the difference between the way people shop before and now?
3. Do you like shopping?
4. Do you often go shopping?
5. Do you think that modern people spend too much time on shopping?
6. What kind of shop do you like?
1. Did you learn your English well?
1. What type of film do you like?
1. Do you use computer?
1. Do you think to it is important to relax?
2. How do you usually relax?
1. Do you like to make friends with people?
2. What kind of friend do you like?
3. Talk about a interesting experience of making a friend.
4. Do you need a long time to know a person?
1. Which season do you like? Why?
1. Does your family always treat you as a child?