1. What is your name?
2. What is the meaning of your name?
3. Are you working or studying?
4. Who gave you your name?
5. Do children read more now than before?
6. Do you like to read newspaper?
7. How much time do you spend in reading newspaper?
8. When you were young, what kind of book did you like to read?
9. What kind of book do young people like to read?
10. When did you begin to read newspapers?
11. How many kinds of newspapers are there in China?
12. Do you prefer to read local news or international news?
13. Do you think news is important in people’s life?
14. Tell me something about your favorite art.
15. Tell me something about your favorite music.
16. What kind of art did you like when you were a child?
17. What kind of art did you do when you were a child?
18. Do you live in a flat or in a house?
19. Do you have garden in your house?
20. What do you have in your house?
21. Do you have decorations in your house? (Ex. Decorations in the walls )
22. What can you see outside your window?
23. What is your favorite weather?
24. Tell me something about your school.
25. What is your impression of your school?
26. Do you like the teachers in your school?
27. Do you want to be a teacher?
28. What is the hardest part of your job?
29. What is good about being a student?
30. What kind of TV program do you like?
31. How can you get an access to English TV programs?
32. Do you think English programs are helpful?
33. How do people spend their holidays?
34. Do you think it’s important to have a vacation? Why?
35. Where is your hometown?
36. Are there any changes in your hometown now?
37. What is the best thing you have in your hometown?
38. What is the biggest problem in your hometown?
39. Do you like your school?
40. Why did you choose this school?
41. Where do you study?
42. Do you prefer to study or work?
43. Do you like your course?