Section1为经典的笔记填空题，其中包含了4题关于字母和数字的考点，提醒同学们对加强teen/ty的分辨；以及加强对表示时间的限定词current和recent 3 years等的审题；
1. Policy number: W717431T
2. Date of Birth: April 30th
3. Claims made in recent 3 years: he lost a bike
4. Shop branch name: Compucan
5. Current value of the item: 560(700-70-70，限定词为current)
6. Damage description: keyboard is broken
7. Usage: for family
8. He was on the train during rush hour
9. The laptop was dropped off from the seat
10. Need to bring a report from a laptop dealer
11-12 Matching the things students need to bring with the following TWO artcourses.
A. Cards making
B. Watercolour painting
E. Interior designing introduction
13-14 Which of the following TWO courses need more than one term to finish?
A. Solve problems of interior designing
C. Practical gardening
Several courses about fitness and their suitable people
15. Yoga—adults and children (for the whole family; all could learn it)
16. Lacrosse—special price（high expenses due to hiring the instructor from overseas）
17. Musical dance—change to a new place（many people, need to go somewhere else）
18. Tennis—famous sports player (a celebrity)
19. Golf—regional competition (have their own team and has won some local awards)
20. Taiji—minimum age required (above 60 years old)
C8T1S2, C10T2S2, C7T1S2, C9T3S2
Lindsay and Ben talked about company internship
21. Why did Lindsay got to the company to get internship?
A. the professor contacted for her (no response)
B. she contacted the company
C. her family industry (doesn’t want to go to her own company)
22. What problem did Lindsay encounter in the internship?
A. rising price
B. shortage of stock
23. What was Ben disappointed about in the internship?
A. employees were too busy
B. people were unfriendly to her
C. company didn’t follow promises
24. What does the girl learn from the intern?
A. challenges out of school
25. What aspect do they agree that school should do for students?
B. find an internship for students
C. aware the role of the work (figure out the purpose of internship)
26-30 flow chart matching.
26. speak to a former worker who worked there
27. talk to professor about the problems
28. talk to line manager to get feedback
29. if he is still unhappy, talk to department manager
30. talk to group organiser.
Group 1 Group 2 31. living in glass bottle covered with a layer of newspaper 32. live in open roof with sand base 33. eat food high in protein from the wild 34. they become very active especially during feeding time 35. they become active during night and in hot weather 36. increase in average size 36. stabilize in constant temperature 38. excessive loss of body fluid 39. it causes weakness in their bones 40. no tortoise has kidney problems