Section 3：讨论——语言学习，6单选 4多选
Section 1 咨询——罂粟花山丘
1. The best watch time is the end of the months
2. The poppy mountain was covered with colorfulness of orange
3. Located at the Eastof the island
4. This park is a statepark
5. Bring your trousersto protect snakes
6. Activity item： generaltour
7. Viewpoint ofmuseum center
8. Time： 1 hour
9. 5.30 amto 1.00 pm
10. To bring the tri-pods and zoomlens of camera
Section 2 介绍——广播站地点
11. The most popular course this year is C foreign language class
12. The most difficult one is A organization skill
13. The purpose of this town center radio station： B entertainment for young people
14. The community was firstly for A caravan
15. Cafeteria - C
16. Store room - B
17. Practice studio - G
18. Cup cleaning -D
19. Waiting room -H
20. Control room - E
Section 3 讨论——语言学习
21. The research report was based oninstalled recording equipment in each room
22. When doing the experience Ben： moral aspect as without the child’s permission
23. What part of experiment conclusion Ben questioned： parents’ simplified language is effective in a long run
24. What the computer can be used to： make speech and behaviors analysis
25. What about Milteda’s most effective way of learning French：learning grammar
26. What Ben like to learn dialogue by role play： because Ben is confident in speaking
27. B diaries
28. E observation
29. C technical errors
Section 4 学术——城郊比较
本次考试的文章是三篇新题，第一篇是关于英国剧院的发展史的，第二篇讲英国白蜡树的顶梢枯死这种疾病，第三篇是讲人类行为的。本次考试难度较大的配对题考查题量小，但是考生觉得难度大的选择题和list of headings题量占比却较大。部分考生反应第三篇来不及做，所以大家考试时还是要加强时间的把控。
题目：History of theaters in Britain
12. NOT GIVEN
题目： Ash Tree Dieback
题型：List of Headings 7+多选题2+填空题4
List of Headings：
25. place names
题目：What makes us human？
28. NOT GIVEN
30. NOT GIVEN
The table gives information of 5 types of product exported from Hong Kong in 2009 and 2010.
The table compares transactions of commodities in five categories imported from Hong Kong in 1999 and 2002 and also indicates their changing rates during the period. Generally, starting from 31.9 dollars, the total productions ended up with 38.28 dollars, with a rising rate of 20%.
Different goods were of diverse value and altered differently. With the lowest price 2.3 dollars in 1999, metals underwent the most drastic rise, more than doubling to 4.83 dollars three years later while a 48.1% rise could be seen in machinery to 11.7 dollars, becoming the most expensive imported products narrowly followed by 11.6 dollars of manufactured items which actually ranked the top in 1999 with 10.2 dollars.
In contrast, surviving necessities like foods and clothes suffered a decline. The drop was particularly noticeable in foods from 5 dollars to merely 4 dollars, representing the least share while there was a margin decline in clothes to 6.37 dollars.
Overall, foods and clothes imported from Hong Kong became less popular while industrial products such as manufactured items, machinery and metal were of higher costs and gained more popularity.字数 182 words
Governments should make people responsible for looking after their own local environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
While humans have made strides economically and technologically, the natural environment has become increasingly vulnerable as people cut down trees, pollute the air, water and soil. Therefore, encouraging them to assume the responsibility for protecting and preserving their own environment locally seems to be feasible but is unrealistic indeed.
If the government persuades its citizens to take care of their environment at the local level, some environmental problems will then be solved. Only if every individual in different areas choose to lead a low carbon lifestyle , for example driving less but taking public transport more and using less disposable products but reusing and recycling more, the air will be cleaner and resources on which we thrive consumed less.But if all individuals just continue to damage the environment and take no action to change, the environment in which they reside and live will become a uninhabitable place. Without cooperation with different groups at the local level, the environment will hardly be improved.
But only pushing people to conserve the environment locally cannot address all environmental problems fundamentally. For example, the energy crisis has recently been a tricky problem for most countries, a problem that is so complex that it is beyond an individual’s ability to deal with. This is mainly because developing clean and renewable energy costs money and resources and because a growing number of environmental problems are no longer confined to a certain region or country.
Even worse, a majority of people are reluctant to adopt the solutions the government has proposed. The major reason is that many people consider the environment problem as a future concern. Some environment problems, such as climate change,may need to be tackled even after a century. Time and money is better invested in coping with immediate problems such as house shortage and traffic jam than in preventing a disaster that is only expected to happen in the future.
In conclusion, workable as it seems , inducing people to defend their own local environment not only fails to be an effective solution but is difficult to make this goal a reality in real life and in addition to individual efforts, other measures are also necessary especially when the environment problems is caused by a combination of factors, many of which are too big for an individual to resolve.字数 336words
Part 1 题目范例
Home (Your Accommodation)
1. In the future, what type of place would you like to live in?
2. What kind of neighborhood/environment/surroundings/home would you like to live in?
Part 2 题目范例
Describe a good photo of you taken by someone
You should say:
Where it was taken
When it was taken
Who took it for you
Why it was unforgettable for you
Part 3 题目范例
1. Why do some people like taking photos, some don't?
2. Would you like taking photos with strangers?