11. After people receive money， need to give it to
B. official charities
12. Need to pay attention to
B. uneven surface
13. What Sarah recommends people should do for preparation
A. good attitude
14. What to bring
A. suitable shoes/clothes
C. cell phone
15. What to do after the first day race
A. have the right food/eat well
B. sleep well
C. check maps
16-20）Flow Chart Matching
C. aid organisation
E. sponsorship form
G. race package
Hand in the proof of 16. F
Log on the website
Apply for 17. E
Organise 18. C
Book 19. D online
Receive 20. G
A. An obedient daughter
B. Deliberately cruel to other people
C. Act in a childish innocence
D. Resent things happened previously
E. Pay attention to appearance
F. Act in foolish way
G. Insight into human nature
21. Rosy— D （hate）
22. Flory— F （child like but innocent， silly）
23. Lizzie— G （for her kindness）
24. Estelle— A （make others suffer a lot）
25-26）What are their opinions on the lectures？
A. Too noisy in virtually learning
B. Well structured （organization is very good）
C. Insufficient for discussion （do you think we have enough time for discussion？ No， I don’t think so.）
D. The class always start punctually
27-28）What improvement can be made？
A. IT support
B. Computes are not enough （ so are the computers， people got to line up）
C. Photocopying facilities are often inadequate （ people need to wait for a long time）
D. A good librarian （ they are very helpful）
E. A good group leader （ we all do well， no need for a leader）
29-30）What are their opinion on the group discussion？
A. The class is too large
B. Easy to find meeting chances
C. Suitable group size （not too small or too big， everyone has a chance）
D. The class time is proper used
E. They find the class is very effective
主题：Leatherback turtle research
The overall length of a leatherback turtle is 1.8 meters， which makes it the largest sea turtle. And they can dive deeply， around 1，200 meters in the sea.
advantageous shape of this type of turtles help them move undersea.
32. one special feature of the turtle is that the shell is not bony but soft， which prevents it from being damaged by high pressure in the deep water.
33. it can sleep in the water for several hours before feeding.
Leatherback turtles live in Caribbean and cold waters in Canada.
34. it was fed on food high in protein.
35. researchers sent sailing boats to catch leatherback turtles then attached tracking devices to them to study the migration in the Atlantic Ocean.
36. when the turtle reaches surface， the tracking device transmits a signal.
37. the device can not only monitor the location and depth the turtle stays.
38. the device should be charged to avoid running out of power.
39. the experiment was conducted on one female turtle named Linda. After tracing it for 2 months， researchers found no damage or crack in her shell.
40. but it moves very slowly to save energy.