Part Two & Three
Describe a childhood teacher who you want to meet again.
1 Would you say teaching is a good job?
2 Do many young people in your country want to teachers?
3 What would cause more people to want to be teachers?
4 Do you think teaching is just a job or is it more than that?
5 Do you think the government should encourage more people to become teachers?
6 What do you think are the most important qualities that a good teacher should have?
Describe a subject you studied in high school.
1. What are some differences between what people study in university and what they study in high school?
2. How do university students in your country choose what they study in university?
3. Do you feel that university courses in your country prepare the students well for future employment?
4. How is modern technology used in education today?
5. What are the most popular high school subjects in your country?
6. In general, are the favorite subjects of boys and girls the same?
Describe something you could do to help the environment
1. Do you think there is any relationship between people's lifestyles and the environment?
2. Can you give any other examples of how people could improve the environment?
3. What are the different kinds of pollution that exist in our environment?
4. Do you think that if people changed their lifestyles it would help improve the environment?
5. Do you think it will be difficult for people to change their lifestyles, such as using public transport instead of driving their own cars?
6. How do you suggest this difficulty could be overcome?