Your Work/Your Studies
1. What foods do you usually eat?
2. Did you like to eat the same food when you were a child?
3. What food did you like to eat when you were a child?
4. Do you still like that food now?
5. If you had children, what foods would you recommend they eat?
6. Do you think it's good to (often or sometimes) take children to restaurants?
7. How has food in your country changed since you were a child?
Hand-made things-----较新(抽象话题，注意types/kinds of 题型的答题技巧)
1. Did you ever make anything by hand when you were a child?
2. What kinds of things do children make by hand?
3. Do children often make things by hand?
4. Do you like make things by hand?
5. Why do you think people choose to buy hand-made things?
6. How are hand-made things different from machine-made things?
7. What kinds of handicrafts do people in your country like?
1 .Do you have any lucky number? Why?
2. Do numbers have special meanings in your country?
3. Which numbers are important for you to remember?
4. How do you memorize numbers?
1. Do you like flowers? Why or why not?
2. What flowers do you like? Why?
3. Are flowers important in your culture?
4. On what occasions do people give or receive flowers?
5. When was the last time you bought flowers for someone?
6. Where do people usually buy flowers?