1. You are a university student who is living in the accommodation at the campus. One day you find something wrong with your accommodation. So you write a letter to the House Officer to tell them what happened, the reason you think, what you decide to do, and whether if it is right.
2. It is wrong that our government pay more money to the artist projects, for instance, there are more and more paintings and sculptures appearing at the public places, because there are more important thing to do. What's your opinion? Do you agree or disagree with it?
3. Writing to an English speaking college about qualification, accommodation, fee, what courses do you want to choose and why.
4. Participating in a sport is as important for psychological health as it is for physical condition and social development.
5. You have left college. But you didn't say goodbye to your friend who live in the room with you because he had a course at that time. Write a letter to him to apology and tell him how you spend that days before you leave and how you get home. Then invite him to visit you.
6. Some people say the parents should accept school to conduct their children's behavior and tell them what is 'right' or 'wrong'. Others say schools should take this responsibility. Please give your point about it.
7. Write to the agency officer and complain about the rent car which has sth wrong. Tell them the problems of the car you rent from the agency and your requiring.
8. As the developing countries and the third world countries, there are a funds, how to use it? Invest in the basic education or in the high-technology, for instance, computer? What's your opinion?
9. You are a foreign student. Write to the Student union , introduce your hobbies and interests and ask information of clubs and societies. You want to join a club or society enjoys your time when you study there.
10. Fast food is developing more and more popular. It replaces other traditional food. Some people think it is good, some people disagree with it. What's your opinion about it. Give some reason of your opinion.