1. Some people believe that people should keep all the money they earned. However, others believe that it is an obligation to pay tax to the state. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
2. People always discriminate against convicts even if they are rehabilitated after prison. What are the causes of this phenomenon? What measures should we take to deal with this problem?
3. Many new cities have plans to knock down all old buildings to make space for development in the future. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people think that robots are very important to human’s future development, while others think they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Many people have and will have their own cars. Many problems will occur with the increasing of private cars. What are effects of this issue? Do you think it is a positive or negative trend?
6. Some people believe parents should tell stories and cook foods for their kids all by themselves. Others believe that professional workers such as baby sitters can do it. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
7. Friendship is a valuable thing for people at different ages. Nowadays, people, namely, friends are not as close as before. What do you think about this? What are the effects of this situation?
8. Some people believe that students should be separated into different groups by talents and hobbies in order to teach in different ways. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Nowadays, many news media report the detailed crimes as daily updates. Some people believe that it has negative influence on the young generation, so that it should be banned as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. As international tourists, people should follow the customs and traditions in the local places, even if it has conflicts with their own habits. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
11. With the unemployment, governments encourage students to go to the countryside for jobs. Some people think that it is a violation of human rights; students themselves should decide it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. People have acknowledgement that we should protect the environment, but they rarely take action on it. Why does it happen? What measures should be taken to deal with this problem?