001. Environmental problems are so big that they cannot be solved by any person or country alone. Instead, it should be solved at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view? 4
002. In some countries, it is now possible for people to buy products made in other countries. To what extent do the benefits of this development outweigh the drawbacks? 4
003. Some people believe that charities should give aid to those who need the aid most, wherever they live. Some people believe that charity organisations would better concentrate on people in their own country instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. 3
004. Rich countries often give financial aid to poor countries, but it does not address poverty effectively. For this reason, rich countries should give other types of help to poor countries rather than financial aid. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 3
005. To what extent do you agree that countries benefit from international tourism? 5
006. More and more students choose to go to another country for their higher education. Do you think the benefits outweigh the problems associated with it?
007. English has become a universal language. Discuss the positive and negative effects of this trend.2