1. Do you use the internet (very much)?
2. How often do you use the internet?
3. How \where do you go onto the internet?
4. Have you ever bought anything on the internet?
5. Is the internet very important\useful to you?
6. When was the first time you used the internet?
7. How did you learn to use the internet?
8. Do you think the internet is a good thing?
9. What are the good and bad points about the internet?
10. Do you think the use of the internet needs to be controlled?
11. Is the internet very popular in China?
12. What age group of people most often use the internet?
13. What is the difference in internet use between different age groups?
14. How has the internet changed your life?
15. How can people learn things on the internet?
16. Do you think information on the internet is very reliable?
1. Which do you prefer, reading newspapers or magazines?
2. What type of stories do you like to read about?
3. Have you ever read a newspaper or magazine in a foreign language? (When/Why?)
4. Do you think reading a newspaper and magazine can help you learn a language?
5. Why do you think some people prefer magazines to newspapers?
6. Which magazines and newspapers do you read (why)?
1. Where can you see advertisements?
2. What are some common advertisements?
3. What do you think about the advertisements in buildings?
4. What do you think about the advertisements popped up when you surf the Internet?
1. Describe a rule at your school that you agree or disagree.
2. Describe an achievement that you are proud of.
3. Describe an important letter you received.
4. Describe an experience that you taught a friend or a relative.
5. Describe an experience that you felt happy that you used your cellphone.
6. Describe an occasion where somebody gave you positive suggestions.
7. Describe an activity you do to keep fit.
8. Describe an enjoyable lesson.
9. Describe a (good) decision someone made.
10. Describe a bicycle/car trip.
11. Describe a sport game you watched.
12. Describe a sport you like.
13. Describe a skill you taught others.
14. Describe a recent change of yourself.
15. Describe an experience of helping others.
16. Describe a leisure time activity by the sea.
17. Describe a happy memory.
18. Describe something you want to do but have not done yet.
19. Describe an experience that you ate a special cake.
20. Describe an experience of being early.
21. Describe a scientific subject in secondary school.