题型：判断4 + 摘要5 + 简答4
标题：Back to Wild 野种马保护
题型：段落信息配对5 + 判断6 + 单选2
标题：Can we call it “ART”?Life-Casting and Art?视觉艺术发展
The reading Passage has seven paragraphs A-H.
Which paragraph contains the following information?
14. Technicians do the boring work D
15. A trail on a famous figure’s mark in 19th century C
16. Intention from author is claimed matters in Art G
17. How to assess an art H
18. Detailed depiction of an earlier work F
Do the following statements agree with the information given in Reading Passage 2?
19. The intention of using artistic objects will change as time pass. YES
20. In 19th century, people appreciate the fast speed and realism of living casting. NO
21. Rodin indicated that slow pace would improve the artistic quality of casting. NOT GIVEN
22. The importance of painting dropped as the development of photographs. NO
23. Life casting requires less skill and cost than painting. YES
24. Emerge of new art makes people recognize the meaning of art again. YES
题型：配对4 + 填空4 + 单选2 + 多选4
标题：Nature works for Nature WorksTM PLA合成塑料的应用
Questions 27-30 Matching
27. scientists manage to B produce plastic from plant
28. Cargill need to have contacts with C selling plastic in market
29. Nature work is used for F wrapping products
30. Ingco is used to A make things like clothes
Questions 31-34 流程图填空
35. Why did choose the PLA as material for food packaging?
A. it smells good
B. it can save food freshness
C. it can be used on other materials
D. some other things need to be revised about it
36. What is PLA packaging is used for?
A. absorbing moisture
B. composting facilities
C. packaging fresh food
Questions 37-38 two features of PLA
A. it rakes in moisture skin
D. it is fading under the sun
Questions 39-40 two advantages of PLA
C. no use of fossil fuel product
D. it is made of renewable raw material