1 Some people think that the amount of noise that people make should be strictly controlled. Others, however, believe that people should be free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
2 Many museums and historic sites are mainly visited by tourists rather than by local residents. What are the causes of this? What can be done for museums and historic sites to attract more local visitors?
3 Some working parents believe that childcare centers can provide the best care for their children. Others, however, think that family members, such as grandparents, can do it better. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. You can find some helpful ideas for answering these questions in Day 8 in the Exercise Book(作业本).
4 Today, more and more people choose to live by themselves. What are the causes of this? Is this a positive or negative development?
5 The increasing use of mobile phones and computers makes people lose the ability to communicate face to face. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6 It is not necessary for people to travel to other places to learn about other cultures. They can learn as much about other cultures from books, films and the Internet as from travelling. Do you agree or disagree?
7 In some countries, online shopping is replacing shopping in stores. Is this a positive or negative development?
8 With the widespread use of the Internet, more people choose to work or study from home. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
9 Some countries achieve success in international sports events by building specialised sports facilities to train top athletes instead of providing sports facilities that everyone can use. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
10 Some people think that governments of developing countries should introduce new technology to people to improve their quality of life, while others believe that they should provide free education. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
11. A huge amount of money goes towards children’s education. In some countries, the government pays some or all of the costs. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
12. Teachers used to convey information, but now with wide resources of information, there is no role for teachers to play in modern education. Do you agree or disagree?
13. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience.
14. Some say the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to society. othes say the purpose of education is to achieve personal ambitions. discuss both views and give ur own opinion.
15. Some people think a language should be taught in small class, others believe the number of people in class does not matter. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
16. With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people should look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
17.Many people believe that scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the government rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
18.Some people believe that if a police force carries a gun, it will encourage higher levels of violence in the whole society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19.International travel often lead people have some prejudices rather than broad minds. What are the main reasons of this phenomenon? What do you think people can get better understanding of the countries they visit?
20.Some people think that robots are very important to humans' future development, but others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
21.Many animal species have become extinct in the world nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on problems of human beings than on those animals. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
22.The government has the duty to ensure its citizens have a healthy diet, while others believe it is individuals’ responsibility. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
23.Some people think government should ban dangerous sports and some others think it is a freedom to choose the activities we want to. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
24.Some people think people working in creative arts should be financially supported by government. Others think they should find financial support from other resources. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
25.Employers should give their staff at least four weeks holidays a year to make employees do better at their jobs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- 2017年雅思考试快速运用机经的方法... 2017-08-10
- 2017年雅思机经预测题目... 2017-08-03
- 2017年3月25日雅思机经网友回忆... 2017-04-10
- 2017年雅思机经网友回忆(3.18... 2017-04-10
- 2017年3月4日雅思写作机经回顾... 2017-03-30
- 2017年3月4日雅思阅读考试机经回... 2017-03-30
- 2017年3月4日雅思听力机经回顾... 2017-03-30
- 2017年1月7日雅思阅读机经回忆... 2017-01-23
- 2017年1月7日雅思口语机经回忆... 2017-01-23
- 2017年1月12日雅思口语考试话题... 2017-01-22